Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fuck the system!

Rules are rules....blah blah blah....I'm so sick of traffic lights, tickets, and safety safety safety......Riding a motorcycle is supposed to be about freedom but I'm just not feeling it.  It's my blog so I can gripe if I want.  To all traffic police around the world.....FUCK YOU.  It's hard to put coherent words on.  I can see ticketing me for going stupid fast, but tickets for going the wrong way on a one way street or for spitting lanes when traffic is at a standstill for MILES is just riduculous.  Go eat a fucking donut you pig motherfuckers.  Everytime I get a ticket can only hear the words of Tyler Durden in my head "I want to kill every panda who won't fuck to save it's own species....... I want to blow smoke in the face of an infant".  A life lived in absolutely security and safety is crap.  We need a bit of danger.  I'll stop with this:

- FUCK THE COPS!

- FUCK THE SYSTEM!

- FUCK CONTROL!

- FUCK PEOPLE WHO DRIVE CARS AND PUSH HELMET LAWS!